PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Any Method provided by PayPal
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund or store credit. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All items bought in shop are bound: you cannot sell them at the auction house, nor trade them.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Character level boost
- Items pack
- Mount Skills
- Learned Mount / Pet
- Opened loot boxes
- Characters from Characters Marketplace
- Consumable items
- Copied characters
- Used services (Customize / Change Race / Change Faction / Rename)
- Guild rename
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service here to arrange a refund or exchange.
For any issue during you payment process please contact PayPal support here: https://www.paypal.com/ag/webapps/mpp/shop/faq InfernalWoWProject don’t have any access of your payment informations.
Please Note Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned. We do not provide assistance on the following matters:
- Purchased the wrong item.
- Chose the wrong realm to send your items to.
- Chose the wrong character to send your items to.
- Character deleted that hold a purchased shop item.
- Account hacked/lost, and with it the items purchased.
- Making the mistake of the above mentioned matters is considered your own fault.
Don't be hasty in purchasing an item or currency (gold) as we cannot be taken responsible for your mistake. Any attempt to be assisted when the above situations happened to you is disregarded and denied.
You may open a Shop Support ticket if you face the following issues:
- Didn't receive my item that I purchased.
- Something went wrong with an item or service purchased on the shop.
- When buying gold, do not forget that the gold limit per character is 999.999 gold coins (9.999.999 in Legion), so incase the gold that you are supposed to receive exceeds the gold limit on your character, you will get a warning ingame from the server asking you to get rid of your money excess for delivering the rest of your gold.
- If you purchased a shop service (character rename, change faction, change race, migration, guild rename, profession, set, gold, mount, etc…) and you never received it after 24 hours, you have to send a ticket to the Shop Support (always from the account that had this issue). You have to specify everything about your issue: select the transaction that provoked your issue, specify the character affected (name and realm), and all the possible information about the problem.
- When purchasing a service from the shop, do not forget to have enough room on your bags, since the item or the items will be added directly there. It’s also important to completely close the game client, although the shop might ask you to do it.
- (Incase you have your game client closed, and you keep getting the warning “disconnect ingame before purchasing” on the shop, wait a few hours and try again).